Hospice of Huntington provides care to you in your home or wherever you reside including nursing facilities, personal care homes and assisted living facilities. The purpose of the care is to help you control symptoms so that you can do the things that are important to you. We provide a team of people to help you manage your symptoms and support you throughout the course of your illness.
Hospice Services Include:
- A patient and family care interdisciplinary team of medical professionals who treat your pain and symptoms and assist and support your family and caregivers.
- Medications, supplies and durable medical equipment (DME) as ordered by your physician.
- On-call services by a professional nurse who is available day or night for a medical crisis.
- Volunteer services by trained and screened volunteers who provide a break from caregiving.
- Spiritual care provided by hospice trained clergy upon request.
- Bereavement services for families for up to a year after the death of a loved one. Community Bereavement services for those requesting services in the community.
- Emogene Dolin Jones Hospice House available for pain and symptom control, respite or end of life care.
- Click here for our Patient Service Guide.